Varied hours 4:15 PM-8:00 PM Monday thru Saturday, Sunday 11:45 AM – 3:00 PM
Includes weekends and holidays as scheduled
The Dining Room Server provides table service of meals to residents, visitors and guests in the dining rooms according to designated meal schedules. The Dining Room Server interacts directly with residents, visitors and guests in a courteous and cooperative manner to ensure a pleasant dining experience. The Dining Room Server will ensure the accuracy and attractiveness of the food being ordered and served. The Dining Room Server busses and resets tables, and performs side service jobs and related housekeeping duties to provide a clean, safe and orderly environment. The Dining Room Server will perform work in compliance with all regulatory agency requirements and company procedures. The Dining Room Server assists the Sanitation staff in delivering and bussing meal trays for the Independent Living areas.
• HS Diploma or GED required.
• Must be able to perform simple mathematics such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
• Ability to follow written and oral directions.
• Must possess strong customer service and interpersonal skillls and have the ability to communicate effectively.
• Must reflect a high degree of respect, sensitivity, patience and tolerance.
• Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs on a regular basis
• Walks, bends, lifts, stoops and stands the majority of the shift.
• Work is performed primarily in the main kitchen and dining areas. Work may be performed in the health care dining areas or catering venues.
• Work involves retrival of items from various storage locations, refrigeration and freezer units.
• Work areas may have a wide range of temperature variations.
• Duties involve lifting, bending, stooping, or stretching in order to serve food, maintain work area, or retrieve items from storage.
This is a Per Diem position. Per diem staff are hired to work on an "as needed" or "temporary" basis. Benefits are not included in this position.
Internal applicants should complete a Job Posting Application (available at the Front Desk Receptionist in the Community Building or from any Human Resources team member). All other applicants please click "Apply Now" below and complete an application for employment; you will have the ability to attach your resume at the end of the application process.